Michael Bacarella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> (I'm not sure this is even a code problem. Maybe perl is just bad at keeping
> a single consistent working set and the copy-on write from the parent Apache
> kicks in and keeps increasing unique per process memory consumption).

There's lots of good stuff in the mod_perl guide on tracking down
leaks. Both perl and mod_perl have both been extensively tested .

It's worthwhile to have done this at least once so you know how to do
it when you really need to do it. In addition, profiling your code is
a Good Thing to do :-)

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com