    0K -> ...HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:02:26 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.14 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_perl/1.24

%PDF-1.2
% W

the two newlines throws IE5+ off so that they don't realize
this is a PDF file (they have auto we know better than you
file sniffing code i believe). on PerlScript under IIS
however this does not happen & the same exact code works
fine.

am i doing something wrong? i think an improvement in
Apache::ASP would be to not replace <%@ LANGUAGE="PerlScript" %>
with something to hold the line numbers the same
(what your comments say) if Content-Type is not
"text/*" -> then we just remove the line & esp. the newline.

what do you think?

jr

Joel W. Reed                                                412-257-3881
--------------All the simple programs have been written.----------------

PGP signature