Hi there,

On 11 May 2001, qazi Ahmed wrote:

>   I am implementing NIS Authentication in a project.
>   Using Apache1.3.19, modperl_1.25,perl 5.005_02 and libwww-perl package plus
>   some more packages needed in my project.
[snip]
>   In httpd.conf when i try to put
>
>   PerlRequire  /eg/startup.pl
[snip]
>   Syntax error on line 547 of
>/export/home/ats/test-tools/ats/guts/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
>   Invalid command 'PerlRequire', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
>included in the server configuration

You haven't got a mod_perl server.  Look in the Guide.

http://perl.apache.org/guide

73,
Ged.

PS:
It's considered very bad form to write for help privately, because the
people who can help very quickly are overloaded by questions from so
many people.  Please address your questions to the mod_perl List.