Hi,

I've just joined the list looking for an answer to this. A couple of
others have posted the same problem but I couldn't find any answers.

I'm running RH6.2 with standard Apache, perl and mod_perl rpms. I'm
hitting a brick wall if I include a 'PerlModule Apache::DBI' line in
httpd.conf - Apache starts up but shuts down immediately. I created a test
script that just use's the module and I get the following error

Can't locate object method "module" via package "Apache" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/DBI.pm line 202. BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at ./test.pl line 4.

Which must be what's frying httpd.

Does anyone know what's going on? Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

James

James Croft
System Administrator