Gunther,

I am a web designer and I have a friend who is a graphics designer (commercial artist who happens to specialize in designs to be screen printed).  We'd like to volunteer to help out with the T-shirt design.  We'd be pretty happy with some fairly obvious recognition in exchange.

Jimi
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: OReilly Mod_Perl BoF TShirts

No, we don't have a design yet as far I know. I am not really organizing
it. I just thought I would post quickly to see what ideas people pop up
because at ApacheCon/Santa Clara the issue of TShirts was only brought up
the day before the conference.

If you all can come up with a great design, that would be wonderful!

I would recommending posting your intent to volunteer more publically so
that whomever was organizing this in general can state what is needed. I
would imagine if you or your friend can do the graphics art portion, then
what is left is the monetary side plus someone to actually submit the shirt
design to a printer.

Thanks,
        Gunther