At 09:19 PM 5/15/01 -0500, Jimi  Thompson wrote:
>From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Gunther Birznieks
>To: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Jimi Thompson
>
>No, we don't have a design yet as far I know. I am not really organizing
>it. I just thought I would post quickly to see what ideas people pop up
>because at ApacheCon/Santa Clara the issue of TShirts was only brought up
>the day before the conference.

By the way I just wanted to say in advance (lest I piss anyone off), I
didn't mean "the day before the conference" in that last mail.. I meant a
couple weeks before. And even then I think someone was slated but pulled
out for financial reasons for sponsoring. I don't think it was anyones
fault really -- just that I thought I would bring it up earlier than it was
brought up last time. :)