Hey all,

I have been giving this very subject area a lot of thought myself - I would like to
really make a push for HTML/interface widgets in Perl. Have done some work to that end
and have a lot of ideas.

In addition I was thinking about making an investment of time and resources into this
idea to bring it to something useful and exciting for developers.

Was just starting to solicit opinions from developers myself.

Would be glad to chip in to a common effort here!

Jay