Jonathan Hilgeman wrote:

> What about client-specific information available in Javascript, like screen
> resolution, size, etc...? Can that be accessed by tinkering with Apache a
> bit, or is it something only available because of the browser, since
> Javascript is dependent on the browser?

I briefly thought about suggesting something like that, or with
combination with the other headers that get sent in the HTTP request for
language, encoding, etc. However, think of the situations such as
computer labs, internet cafes, etc, where all computers are identical in
every aspect, with the exact same version of the browser, hard coded
screen resolutions (e.g. 800x600), etc, that the user can not change.

--

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff, Software Engineer
Merilus, Inc.  -|- http://www.merilus.com