>$r->header_out("Content-Disposition",
>"attachment;filename=\"ticket_search.csv\"");
>
>This has an unexpected result, I get a pop-up asking me what I want to do
>with the html document (save/exec), if I exec it, it asks me what I want
>to do with the csv (save/exec).  I've never run across
>Content-Disposition, anyone have a listing of what it does and the
>options?

I had this problem too.  However, what I got is the opposite.

2 cases.
First (file type is plain text):
I wanted the browser to pop up a windows for action (save/exec).  It got
displayed on the browser window (IE5.5) instead of having a popup.  Seems
if the file type is associated with the browser, it won't pop up the
window.  However, there must be a way to get this as we want it to, right?

Case 2 (file type is Image.  gif or jpg):
I  just want to change the file name for an image that is retrieved through
a perl script.  For example, if my script is called image.cgi, the file
name, when being saved, will be image.cgi instead of the desired
filename.  However, I ran into Jay's problem if I specify the
"Content-Disposition" header.

Anyone knows a way to do this right?

Thanks.

Bird Lei