I hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree, but I could not find this
in the archive.

I could have _sworn_ that within the last several weeks, someone
had posted here a URL to a document that described, in a handy way,
information for web testers WRT the sorts of details they really
need to supply to the developers to be useful.

Ie. 'the web page gives me errors' is inadequate; real details are
needed (browser version, what actions were taken, etc.).  (The
document in question actually gave some background info as to why
the details are helpful...)

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  Even if you can't recall
such post to this list, a recommendation of such a document would
be welcome.

I know the details myself, and could write such a document, but
this author had done a good job...

Feel free to reply to me off-list, if you don't want to clog
everyone's mailboxes...

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842