Hello

I've been working on a mod_perl implimentation which
does the following.

New users gain access to a directory, but can not get access to
two directories underneath it.

After logging in and receiving a cookie, they are automatically
shunted to one of the two low directories.

I've had some unexpected difficulty with the images of the html
files.

I have something like this running on the top directory:

sub handler{
        my $r = shift;
        return DECLINED if ($r->uri() =~ /top/home.html);
        return DECLINED if ($r->uri() =~ /top/login.html);
        return DECLINED if ($r->uri() =~ /top/lower_dir1);
        return DECLINED if ($r->uri() =~ /top/lower_dir2);
        return DECLINED if (!$r->content_type('text/html));
        return DECLINED if ($r->content_type('images/gif));

My problem is that they can still see the directory index.  I need
It's doing an internal redirect when they are autorized for on of the
lower directories, but the graphics are still now getting through
to the top if I remove the DECLINED content_type 'text/html'.  But when
I leave it in, they seem to have access to the directory access.

Ruben