Hi
Perrin

I've given Filter and SSI a shot according to the perldocs.

It didn't work.  I stated to hhack on some of the problems, which first involved
in the make install depositing them in the wrong diretory, and then they SSI
needed use Apache::Filter statements added.

Finally, Filter cam back with an error that something or other $r wasn't a
hash reference, which would not be a quick fix.

So I've sort of hacked up my own little SSI for the time being and
deposited it in the modules.

I'm missing something in my understanding at this point....but this project
has me climbing a wall, and I'm pushing a head for the time being.

I had a similar problem at one time with embperl and we had to
also hack that together.

I'm definetely bathing in a Brooklyn Larger Bath when this is done.

Ruben