> I've given Filter and SSI a shot according to the perldocs.
>
> It didn't work.  I stated to hhack on some of the problems, which first
involved
> in the make install depositing them in the wrong diretory, and then they
SSI
> needed use Apache::Filter statements added.
>
> Finally, Filter cam back with an error that something or other $r wasn't a
> hash reference, which would not be a quick fix.
>
> So I've sort of hacked up my own little SSI for the time being and
> deposited it in the modules.

Sorry it didn't work for you.  I've never used Filter, but I used
Apache::SSI with great success.  You weren't trying to use Filter with
mod_include (i.e. not Apache::SSI) were you?

Anyway, there's another CPAN module you can use called CGI::SSI_Parser which
might fit your needs.

> I'm definetely bathing in a Brooklyn Larger Bath when this is done.

I prefer the IPA, taken orally.

- Perrin