To all:

    I am putting together a site utilizing stacked handlers where the
first of the modules uses the push_handlers call in order to dynamically
choose a processing module. This 'pushed' handler then goes about
processing the request & filling up the %ENV with information for the
couple of hours of working with this set-up, I'm finding that nformation
that is placed in the %ENV hash during the 'pushed' handler's processing
stage are lost by the time the Templating module goes to look for them.
Can anyone confirm that they've seen this, or can someone suggest a fix?
I seem to be quite at a loss as to what to do...

    Thanks *so* much in advance!!!

    Terry Moran