Hi,

I'm building a web application that has a User perl module.  I have several other perl
modules that need to know the user id of the current logged in user (or 0 for a guest
user).  I was thinking that I could write the User class in such a way that every time
(except the first) a constructor was called the same instance of the user object would
be returned for each apache request.

Is this the best way to go about solving my problem?  If so what's the best way to
implement this?  Or maybe I should just pass around the user id to every class?  I'd
perfer to avoid this if possible.

Thanks,
Jay