At 20:19 09.07.01 +0200, you wrote:

>It's your decision, but I think you waste your time while you make all the
>experiences the other had made during the last 3-5 years. I think it would
>more helpfull if you help to improve the other modules (for example makeing
>them easier to install etc.)

>...but I know that's useless to say, mostly everybody has to write his own
>templating solution...
>
>Gerald
>
>P.S. I guess we would have much better ones, if we don't have hundreds of
>them all doing nearly the same !

The reason is IMHO that it is easy to write a simple template engine. It is
nearly as easy as understanding one by reading docs and sources. And it is
easier than understandig 3 or 4 of them to find one that matches several
needs. And contributing to an existing one is the hardest.

Joachim

--
"... ein Geschlecht erfinderischer Zwerge, die fuer alles gemietet werden
koennen."                            - Bertolt Brecht - Leben des Galilei