hi members,

While we use a perl handler at any stage handle that
apache phase using our module, can Apache do its all default
processing for the same stage, or it works on nothing-or-all
approchm.

I want to modify the  PerlTransHandler slightly, but I dont
want  to rewrite all the processing done by Aapche in perl
module. Can I forward the default processing to Apache
handle again for the same stage. OR can I insert my custom handler
between any two stage of apache.

I means, at TransHandler , first I want to do some processing
using the PerlTransHandler , then let the Apache do all the
task of TransHandler (sort of stack handler)

Is is possible?

Reagards,

-Surat Singh Bhati