> umm, the night before the first day of tutorials. i'm sure
> people will be getting together every night. but it was
> pretty cool last year for all the mp folks to show up at one
> place that first night.

I was by no means suggesting holding anything up for the benefit of my
schedule.  By all means, get pissed up ASAP.  It'll make it easier for me to
keep up with the rest of you the more hungover you all are when I catch up.
:-)

 Richard Dice * Personal 416 841 7365 * Fax 416 841 7364
 ShadNet Creator * http://shadnet.shad.ca/ * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Occasional Writer, HotWired * http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/
     "squeeze the world 'til it's small enough to join us heel to toe"
         - jesus jones