At 01:19 PM 7/14/2001 -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> [...]

Ah... I thought I was just looking into the T-Shirts. :) Anyway, the
T-Shirts aren't a go this time anyway because of a lack of someone to pay
for them.

I'd like to have sponsored but we're paying (to various degrees) for 3
people to attend the conference this year so that didn't work out either.

If you like, I guess I could try organizing to get a BOF room? The only
mod_perl BOF I attended was last ApacheCon which was by the pool with
drinks. I think that was very nice. :) I wonder if we can reserve the pool
and drinks being brought to us for the BOF this year instead a stuffy room. :)

Is there a reason for actually getting a mod_perl BOF room? ie are there
announcements to make that wouldn't be made at Doug's 2.0 talk or through
the mod_perl track? Or would it just be a place to gather before finally
heading off someplace else?

Later,
    Gunther

PS I am in DC all week on vacation before the conference so I can probably
help out a bit.