On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 10:49:30AM -0400, darren chamberlain wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said something to this effect on 07/14/2001:
> > I am having a nightmare trying to get some PHP into the output of
> > a Perl script. PHP. I've heard rumours of Apache 2.0 allowing multiple
> > filters, which would be perfect when it's out, but not yet obviously.
>
> Add PHP support to your server, and use subrequests to get the
> results of the processing.

How would you keep the subrequest from writing to the socket and,
instead, to a buffer? Apache 2.0 has that that sort of possibility:
implement a Perl output filter and configure it "in front" of a PHP
content handler. I think you'd have to hack Apache 1.x to do this, kinda
like the SSL modules have to.

- Barrie