Jens-Uwe Mager wrote:

> Did you make install modperl yet?

Yes, via APXS.  mod_perl is installed and works just fine.  I can see the
missing mod_perl.h file in the modperl build directory, but it doesn't
appear anywhere under site_perl - should mod_perl copy it somewhere during
'make install'?  I'm using a slightly non-standard perl layout, so instead
of being under /usr/local perl lives under /usr/perl5.  From looking at
where stuff generally goes, and the -I flags used when building libapreq I
guess mod_perl.h should be somewhere under
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int/auto/Apache, but it isn't
there.

Alan Burlison