On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Alan Burlison wrote:
>
> > Stas Bekman wrote:
> >
> > > Looks like an issue with APACHE_HEADER_INSTALL
> > > http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#APACHE_HEADER_INSTALL
> > >
> > > Did you install mod_perl by yourself?
> >
> > Yes, as my attempt to build it as part of Bundle::Apache barfed.
> >
> > Here is the contents of my makepl_args.mod_perl:
> >
> > APACHE_SRC=/home1/software/apache/build/apache_1.3.20/src
> > EVERYTHING=1
> > USE_APXS=1
> > WITH_APXS=/home1/web/apache_1.3.20/bin/apxs
> >
> > Here is the output of 'make install'
>
> I don't think it logs the install of these headers. Please check the
> created Makefile. Does it include the mod_perl.h in one of the targets?

I didn't build the whole thing since my apache was built without mod_so,
but the created Makefile includes all the header files with the above
args. that's on linux box.

May be you could try to copy these manually? Here is what I have:
$ ls \
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/auto/Apache/include/modules/perl/
apache_inc.h  mod_perl.h  mod_perl_version.h  mod_perl_xs.h  perl_PL.h

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/