Hello Everyone,

Thanks all for the terrific answers and help. It is actually working now!?
What did i do you ask? Not a thing, hmmm strange. My modperl apache server
is not in production, i set it to run on port 8888 at the same time as my
normal apache server, and i am taking my code changing the script names and
making any other changes i need to and testing them under the modperl server
at 8888 ... I usually make a sighup to the test server after a change in the
scripts maby this was not enough to recompiile my changes in to the modperl
server? It would be nice if there were away it would recompile the script
upon modification only.

I have noticed one last thing though. It seems modperl server will run old
pages even days old for some reason till refreshed a couple times. This is
strange even thought the cgi call is calling a totally different function it
runs something else?

Thanks,
John

> At 03:37 27.07.01 -0500, you wrote:
> >I sanitize all my input in my scripts to only allow chars i want allowed.
My