http://www.buildreferrals.com/rotatorstats.asp?login=pmak0
> > > (that's the same URL, but with a query string added), then I get a
"404
> > > Not Found" error.
> >
> > Of course you do. Your regex ^/(.*)\.asp doesn't match that URL with
> > the query string.
>
> Why not? I did not put a "$" at the end of the regexp so it should still
> match. I've also tried:
>
> RewriteRule ^/(.*)\.asp(.*) http://66.33.85.239/$1.asp$2 [p]
>
> but got the same "404 Not Found" error.

Sorry, I should have said that it wouldn't match the query string itself.
(I'm a little under-rested and over-caffeinated at the moment.)  Looking
back at your post, it seems like it still should have worked although it
would have had no query string in the proxied request.  You might try
^/(.*)\.asp(.*)$ for matching the whole query string, but I wouldn't thing
it would be necessary with a greedy regex.
- Perrin