Hi,

I'm running Apache with mod_perl and mod_ssl. ("Apache/1.3.20 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.25 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.5a" to be precise.)

I am listening on both port 80 (HTTP) and port 443 (HTTPS) and serving perl
scripts. There are two separate vhosts on the two ports -> i.e. entirely
different websites, but only one httpd (and associated set of children).

Now, this works fine, except that if I try to access a script with the same
name on the http site and the https site, I get the WRONG version sometimes.
I think that this is because mod_perl is only using the server name (and not
the port / protocol) when it builds its table for caching scripts.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I was thinking of editing all the .pm
files for mod_perl around where they refer to $NameWithVirtualHost - and to
add the port onto the begining of the unique identifier which is used to
form the namespace for each script. Would this work - or might it break
something else??!

Any hints/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Yours,

Chris Rodgers.