yup, looks like mod_perl doesn't offer that to windows.

well, I don't do windows, but maybe something like this would work...

call $dbh->all_handlers, which should return a reference to %Connected.  my
thought is that since windows has only one process, that %Connected will
only contain a single entry.  removing that entry should have the desired
effect...

completely untested and theoretical...

--Geoff