On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 11:33:43PM -0700, brian moseley wrote:

> i'm observing some behavior using Cache::Cache that seems
> odd, altho it may be due to my faulty understanding of how
> the interface works.

Can you check the actual data contained within the object?  If I
understand things right, there is a chance that the data itself is
indeed the same.  However, the instance containing the data (in your
case, an instance of Wombat::Core::Session) will be different because
it is going through Storable's freeze and thaw during the persistence
process.  Therefore a new instance is created when you call get, but
it is identical with respect to the data to the one you stored with
the set.

So it may actually be working, and just doesn't appear that way.  Or,
I may be completely wrong.  :)

-DeWitt