Hi all,

    Don't we need to load the module before using it?

With:
####################
PerlModule My::Module::Name
<Location /foo>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler My::Module::Name
</Location>
<Location /foo>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler +My::Module::Name
</Location>

--
My mother always used to tell me, "The early bird gets the worm."
The message seemed pretty clear to me: If you sleep late, you're