Can some one tell me why I can not set a cookie...
I have a module that is supposed to set a cookie called Cookie_Check:

package MIS_APPS::RHS::Control::Cookie_Check;

use Apache::Constants qw(:common);
use Apache::Request;

use Apache::Cookie ();

use strict;

sub handler
{
        my $r                           = shift;

        $res                            = Apache::Cookie->new( $r,
                                                     -name
=>'randh_webuname',
                                                     -value          =>
$webuname,
                                                     -domain         =>
'.rhythm.com',
                                                     -expires        =>
'+24H',
                                                     -path           =>
'/'
                                                             )->bake;
        return OK;
}
1;

And after my second handler should kick in and do some other magic. In
my httpd.conf I have:

<Location /scan>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler MIS_APPS::RHS::Control::Cookie_Check
MIS_APPS::RHS::Control::Scan

        AuthName RHS
        AuthType Basic
        AuthUserFile /etc/passwd
        require valid-user
</Location>

But I never get to set the cookie... Can someone tell me what I am doing
wrong?
Thanks in advance
-r