At 3:50 PM -0400 8/8/01, Perrin Harkins wrote:

>It depends on what's happening in that second module.  If you don't send an
>actual response to the client, headers (including cookies) will not be sent
>out.

Umm... Is

>       return OK;

the correct thing to return when using multiple handlers?  I thought
DECLINED was the correct status code.  Then the last module (in this
case MIS_APPS::RHS::Control::Scan) would return OK.

Robert Landrum

--
"A good magician never reveals his secret; the unbelievable trick
becomes simple and obvious once it is explained. So too with UNIX."