On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 12:21:07PM -0700, Rasoul Hajikhani wrote:
> But I never get to set the cookie... Can someone tell me what I am doing
> wrong?

As Perrin, said, is a cookie header being set and sent somewhere else in
the code? In my experience, cookie programming can be extremely
frustrating, given the different browsers in use for instance.
Sometime's it's best to start very simple and work up from there.

I've been using CGI::Cookie with some success recently but I'd expect
Apache::Cookie to work in a similar way.

Good luck!

--
Alastair                            |
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |