On 15 Aug 2001, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Nick Tonkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I'm trying to install libapreq on a new box on which I've rolled an
> > apache-mod_ssl-openssl combo.
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> If you have, the
> include directories (-I) that apreq uses to find the header files
> are listed with
>
>   % perl -MApache::src -wle 'print Apache::src->new->inc'

This prints a blank line (although to be fair on other boxes it prints a
long list of dirs).

But Apache.pm is fine:

cpan> install Apache
Apache is up to date.

> > apache_request.h:5: httpd.h: No such file or directory
> > apache_request.h:6: http_config.h: No such file or directory
> > apache_request.h:7: http_core.h: No such file or directory
> > apache_request.h:8: http_log.h: No such file or directory
> > apache_request.h:9: http_main.h: No such file or directory
> > apache_request.h:10: http_protocol.h: No such file or directory
> > apache_request.h:11: util_script.h: No such file or directory
> > *** Error code 1
>
> Somehow they are not getting setup right.

Yeah, no kidding, Joe. Anyone have any ideas how to set things up right?

And why when I use the './configure --with-apache-includes=DIR' syntax to
manually specify a dir where the relevant files do in fact live, it no
works?

And especially why the weird error:

root@wm-server /tmp/libapreq-0.33>make
Making all in c