I have two mod_perl programs on my site. One is in the directory "inr2",
and the other is in the directory "otherinr2".

These mod_perl programs have exactly the same code. Both of them do:
use cfg;

where cfg.pm is a file that's in both inr2 and otherinr2, but it's
different in these directories.

But the code in "otherinr2" is getting the cfg.pm from "inr2" since they
have the same filename and relative paths. How can I make the "use"
command not act braindead about this? Is there a CPAN module that I can
import to overload the use command with something that takes the full
pathname into account perhaps?