Hi All,

I've got a quick question about the Apache Loggin phase. I've installed a
PerlLogHandler to do some event logging and send alerts once the content
handling phase is finished. I separated these two actions not only because
it makes sense programmatically, but also because I thought that the
content would be returned to the browser before the logging phase was
executed. I seem to have been wrong in this latter assumption, however. If
it takes a while for the log handler to finish its work, the browser sits
and waits for the content.

Is there any way to get the content handling phase to send the content to
the client before the logging phase executes?

TIA!

David

--
David Wheeler                                         AIM: dwTheory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     ICQ: 15726394