On Saturday 01 September 2001 08:02, Ed Loehr wrote:
> There's also a note (in AxKit 1.4 change log, I think) that says that
> problem is fixed in 1.4.  Also, from 'perldoc AxKit':
>
>        If you have a recent mod_perl and use mod_perl's
>        Makefile.PL DO_HTTPD=1 to compile Apache for you, this
>        option will be enabled automatically for you.
>
> Other clues?

It's supposed to, but sometimes apparently it doesn't (I haven't been able to
track down why, and it may be my fault).

Have you tried without SSL ? It sometimes conflicts with other modules.
Another search track would be to find out which module that AxKit pulls in
causes the crash (if any). You could also try out the 1.5 RC (which must be
called 1.4_9x and is probably on CPAN or mirrored somewhere), it's been quite
stable in my experience.

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
Avoid clichés like the plague.