Randy,

How do I make the above set repository option sticky? I can't seem to find
any way to save the option, and all the best stuff is in your repository :-)

Matt.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Star Internet Virus Screen.
The service is provided in partnership with MessageLabs, the email security company.
For more information on a higher level of virus protection visit www.star.net.uk