Tom Servo wrote:

> There could be something I'm missing here, but I believe you need to use
> $r->content() to get POST arguments.   Beware though, that once you call
> content() you can't call it again, so hang onto whatever comes out of it.
>
> Also...isn't it $r->args() or am I just completely missing something here?

Yeah, but if you use Apache::Request then you get a param() method which
works just like CGI.pm's. That is, it transparently gives you your
params whether they're POST/GET/whatever. It also works really nicely
with uploads.

Anyways, it was a stoopid mistake, which you hit on in your reply. I had
a module using a module using a module which was using CGI. Once I
wrapped it in a check for MOD_PERL everything works.

Thanks,
Nate