Hi...

I have a problem with an apache_mod_perl-server which flushes the
httpd.error_log-file with the following lines:

Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global destruction.
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global destruction.
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global destruction.
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global destruction.
Out of memory!
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
Callback called exit.
...etc.

The last line "Callback called exit." is repeated a million times until
the whole disc is full. It happens from time to time, I can't say when.
Maybe it has something to do with heavy load, the webserver has about 10
hits / second, in peak times more.

I'm not sure it has _definitely_ something to do with mod_perl, but I
guess so, because of the "Attempt to free unreferenced scalar during
global destruction." lines before...

Does anybody know what happens here and what to do?

Thanx in advance!

Best regards,

Christoph Bergmann