On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Jim Smith wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 02:37:50PM -0500, Jim wrote:
> > Last month, there was some mention of putting together a knowledge
> > base for the mod_perl 2.0 documentation.  I'm getting to the point at
> > work that I can start throwing some time to it.  Here are some
> > thoughts I'm having regarding the design (programming target).
>
> If this needs to go on the docs-dev list, I'll take it there.

It'll take awhile before there will be enough people on that list,
therefore please keep the posts here for now, so we could get more
feedback. After a while when the docs-dev list will become more active we
will move the discussion there.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/