I saw an article in today's ComputerWorld that indicates the technology et
al for eToys was bought by another toy firm (KB) and they plan to put it up
to sell toys for this holiday season again.

http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47_STO65008,00.html

Perrin or others involved in the old eToys (or anyone in the new eToys)  --
does anyone know if this is the same mod_perl technology you guys wrote?

I think it will make an interesting success story follow up if it is
successful because it would also show how easy it was for the intellectual
property written in mod_perl to be resold and reintegrated into another IT
infrastructure which would make VCs happy (ie they would think more about
being able to fund projects based on mod_perl if they know they could
always resell the IP).

Thanks,
     Gunther

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/