I was told over the weekend by one of my old eToys cow-orkers that the
current incarnation of www.etoys.com isn't running our old code.   Leave
it to KB to buy all the code then not bother to use it.

I understand that's also the reason they couldn't be bothered to migrate
the old accounts over.

Brian Nilsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]