On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Sheth, Niraj  wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:05:29 -0500
> From: "Sheth, Niraj " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 'Ken Y. Clark' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: CVS
>
> Ken,
>
> I am using Rcs.pm in production.
> Could you give me more details about the flaws you have found and if
> possible could you post the patch(or code change)?
>
> Thanks,
> -Niraj

Niraj,

Well, I seem to have misplaced my version of the module.  I found
something old, but it doesn't look quite right.  The biggest thing I
can remember is that I couldn't get the original to work well under
mod_perl because errors were reported via Carp::croak.  I changed all
those to "die" statements which I then caught with my calling module.
I'm continuing to search for what I believe is a more reliable copy of
what I used.  If I find anything, I'll try writing Craig Freter again.
I believe previous e-mails to him bounced or went unanswered, but that
was several months and a couple projects ago, so I don't quite
remember everything too clearly.

ky