Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Rasoul Hajikhani wrote:
>
> > I am using $request_object->no_cache(1) with no success. Isn't it
> > supported any more? Can some one shed some light on this for me...
>
> What do you mean with "no success"?  What are you trying to do?
>
> --
> ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/         !try; do();
> more than a billion impressions per week, http://valueclick.com
Well the cached document is returned rather than the new one. I know
this because I make cosmetic changes to the document, reload it, and
voila, still the old document. I have cleared the cache, set the cache
size to 0, have even restarted the server at times just in case, but the
result has been frantic. Sometimes the new document is shown on reloads,
and at other times the old one is shown.
-r