allan wrote:

> hello
>
> does anyone know what to do with this problem, which happens
> to me on Macintosh os X 10.1:

I think the old cache files created on linux using Storable aren't
compat with osx. Try to delete them first:

% cd src
% find . -type f -name cache.html.dat -exec rm {} \;

Do you still have this problem?

> [localhost:/Applications/modperl-site-new] aju% bin/build -vf
> #########################
> ### HTML DocSet: Home ###
> #########################
> +++ Reading cache from /Applications/modperl-site-new/bin/../src/cache.html.dat
> Byte order is not compatible at blib/lib/Storable.pm
> (autosplit into blib/lib/auto/Storable/_retrieve.al) line 311,
> at /Library/Perl/DocSet/Cache.pm line 37
> [localhost:/Applications/modperl-site-new] aju%
>

> i have no problem with this:
> [localhost:/Applications/DocSet/example] aju% bin/build -vf

because this one doesn't have the old cache files. Sorry about that.
I'll release anothe src without the cache files.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com