Hi All,

While it seems to be well-known anecdotally that one should never use a
DSO install of mod_perl (particularly among Mason developers), is there
yet any place where all the known issues surrounding the use of DSO
mod_perl are documented? I see a place in the guide where Stas mentions
issues with mymalloc and such, but I also saw a post from a few months
ago where he'd asked for someone with extensive experience with DSO
installs to come forward and discuss the known issues. Did this ever
come about?

Thanks!

David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]