JC> On 27 November 2001 15:17 (-0500), Vivek Khera wrote:
>> The *only* issue I encounter is a massive memory leak upon SIGHUP or
>> SIGUSR to apache.

JC> Hm.  I only get memory leaks if PerlFreshRestart is enabled and I SIGHUP
JC> it.

Perl 5.005_03 has the leaks no matter what.  And with DSO,
PerlFreshStart is a no-op, since you get a fresh perl no matter what.

One of these days I'll take the time to migrate to 5.6.1 and then
regression test my whole app, which ain't easy to do on a web-based
interactive system where you have hundreds of options to test in
combination.