Hello,

Are there any benchmark comparisons between apache::dbi and mysql relay?
We're planning on having four sql servers, one of them will do all of the
writes to the db and the other three will only be used for reads from the db.
The data in the db that is doing the writing will be constantly replicated
across the other three machines.  Which would be better to use to initiate a
persistent database connection? The main concern we have is having to have
two different database handles open for one script, one to the machine that
does the writing and the other to do the reads. Can Apache::DBI detect this?

Thanks in advance,
greg