Hi!

I've got a small CPAN Namespace Question:

Some time ago I wrote CGI::URI2param (
http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=URI2param
).

Now, thanks to an idea by darren chamberlain, I wrote a small
PerlInitHandler that does nothing more than parse some PerlSetVars and then
call uri2param(). But still it is very convienient to use it like this.

So should I:
1* put the Apache Handler into CGI::URI2param, which maybe is some sort of
Namespace violation (you'd have to say
  PerlInitHandler CGI::URI2param
in httpd.conf)

2* create a new module, Apache::URI2param, which only contains the config
parsing stuff and requires CGI::URI2param. This would result in two small
modules cluttering CPAN, where one of those (Apache::URI2param) is useless
without the other

3* dump CGI::URI2param in favour of Apache::URI2param, which wouldn't make
much sense either, because the code does not depend on mod_perl (and not
even on Apache)

4* let the users write there own handlers

I tend to use solution 1, but if you would like to comment on this, I would
really appreciate some feedback!

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |