Hello,

I didn't find anywhere in Net how much is browser form upload limit
(with POST) and how much is Apache's default form data access(input)
limit. If anyone knows where I can find this data i'd be grateful.

I tested this form upload with large text and in my case only 64K went
thru (ended up in MySQL). I saw in Apache homepage, that I could define
POST_MAX like this:

   my $apr = Apache::Request->new($r, POST_MAX => 1024);

Err, is this 1024 bytes or kbytes?

(OT - Perl basics question) Right now I define $apr this way:

$apr = Apache::Request->new( $r->is_main ? $r : $r->main );

Now how I tell $apr that its POST_MAX = 1024?

Rgds,
Viljo