Well, I'm getting some of the stuff to work... Just not all three
Locations and I can't figure out what keeps breaking.  It's really
weird...  When I had the first two handlers set to PerlInitHandler and
the third to PostReadRequestHandler (Which ought not work in a Location)
only the third works, yet when I try setting them all to
PostReadRequestHandler, NONE of them work...  I'm really quite lost and
would appreciate any help anyone could offer about setting perl handlers
in <Perl> sections in general

  Issac

--
Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B